5 roads in Iceland
When traveling in iceland you are likely to drive some of these roads, maybe all of them if you stay long enough. Have a safe trip :)
1. From Skaftafell to Mt. Lómagnúpur, which is straight ahead. Skeiðarársandur
2. The road over Hólasandur, leading from East Iceland to the Mývatn area in the North. Vegurinn yfir Hólasand
3. At Brattabrekka from Dalir to Borgarfjörður in West Iceland. I was traveling from Barðastrandasýsla to Reykjavik late one night, my wife at the weel. I stretched out of the window with my camera in the hand and fired away. Mt Baula is on the left with a band of clouds attached to the top. Driving in West-icelandI was traveling from Barðastrandasýsla to Reykjavik late one night, my wife at the weel. I stretched out of the window with my camera in the hand and fired away.
4. The view down to Breiðdalur valley in East Iceland, the road from the town of Breiðdalsvík to Egilsstaðir, or the other way around.
5. A typical mountain road in Strandir in the West fjords. Better not be afraid of hights when driving on a road like that, 100-200 meters above sea level. Be careful.
No comments posted.
Recent PostsExploring the Captivating East of Iceland: A Photographer's Paradise in Early August Uncovering the Beauty of the Faroe Islands on a Photo Tour. Photographing the "Diamond beach" in Iceland Nacreous clouds in Iceland Aerial Photography in Iceland Geothermal Iceland What should I bring on my Photo Tour to Iceland? Filters or no filters Start your Photo-tour at take-off Ice cave adventure in Iceland