5 waterfalls in the highlands
1. Hrafnabjargafoss waterfall is in the Skjálfandafljót river in North Iceland, close to the road Sprengisandsleið, which leads through the center of Iceland.
2. The beautiful river Geitá in West Iceland runs through a narrow crevace in an ancient lavafield. This is shot about two hours after midnight at the end of June when the sun is rising again. Geitá is on the route from Húsafell to Thingvellir via Kaldidalur.
Geitá waterfallThe beautiful river Geitá; in West Iceland runs through a narrow crevace in an old lavafield. This is shot about two hours after midnight at the end of June when the sun is rising again.
3. A waterfall with no name. It is in the Markarfljót river near the road through Fjallabak syðra, north of the Mýrdalsjökull glacier. Markarfljót waterfall
4. The Syðri Ófæra river on the route through Fjallabak syðra.
Syðri Ófæra river
5. Axlarfoss waterfall on the route through Fjallabak syðra.
No comments posted.
Recent PostsStart your Photo-tour at take-off Ice cave adventure in Iceland 10 unknown waterfalls in Iceland 10 best of 2015 Bring the proof back home Bring Nature closer to you My great grandfather, the Explorer Iceland's glaciers retreat every year Aurora nights ahead Three nights and days at the Glacier Lagoon